Sunday 9 October 2011

My Experience with Adsense Account

Hi, Aslaam-O-Alaikum to all Muslims, And Very Nice greetings to all Non-Muslims. How are you all??? Hope So you all are Fine and having the best of your time. I wish all of you with a best luck, a successful life with endless happiness. May GOD bless us and Our  respective Countries with success a endless progress. Ameen!
Let's Come to the Point now!!
As we all know that due to alot of accounts and invalid activities, Google Adsense has marked many countries including Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and other Asian countries. I myself applied  for adsense almost 10 or more times but get disapproved every none. Then after a deep study of Google Adsense Policy, I just came to the conclusion and applied for Google Adsense with a Unique Technique and out of the blue, i got accepted that time, 
Google Adsense
Then I applied for more accounts with the same process and get approved every time. Now my that unique process had been turned into a successful bussiness. I am continuously hearing about the Google Adsense that it is being sold on very high level and most of the accounts are local and get disabled in few days. But I can assure you guys that my created Google Adsense accounts are 200% Originol. If you guys are looking forward to buy a Google Adsense account here from me, then it will only charge you a 400/- only.

If you want to Read our condiontions, then
OR
If you want to order your Originol Approved Adsense right now, then